The PINPOINT® ORP Monitor will measure your urine’s ORP (oxidation-reduction potential, or REDOX).
It is also popular for the measurement of hydrogen water.
Constant monitoring of your urine ORP is useful in keeping tabs on your overall health, as an increase in your urine ORP often precedes visual or other indications of trouble.
This unit features a 1mV digital resolution and a platinum sensor electrode. This is a full-range REDOX/ORP instrument (-2,000 to +2,000 mV).
Includes 2 units of calibration fluid and a probe polishing/cleaning strip.
- Given proper care, the PINPOINT® ORP Monitor should last a lifetime.
- INPOINT® ORP Probe comes with a 10-foot high-suppression cable and a BNC connector.
- The range is -2,000 to +2,000 mV.
- Powered by a standard 9-volt battery (not included).
- Replaceable ORP probe with storage bottle.
- Polishing/Cleaning Strip.
- Additional calibration fluid.
We do not need the ORP Reading for the BIA® calculations. However, the ORP reading tells us a lot about how serious is your BIA® values. It is difficult to have a good BIA® with a bad ORP reading. It is difficult to have a bad BIA® with a good ORP reading. A bad BIA® with a bad ORP reading is much more serious than a bad BIA® with a good ORP reading.
The ORP meter is also a valuable tool to track down hidden allergy foods.